аватар
Answered on 2 questions
аватар
Answered on 2 questions
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More
6 months ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Hello. Has anyone used the airport-hotel transfer from Quest Voyage? Safely? Do you recommend using the services? I’m traveling alone with children, I want to order a private transfer for the first time, so I’m worried. Thank you.
7 months ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
8 months ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I want to go to the sea with my children, I see inexpensive tours in the search engine. How long is the journey? How do you cross the border? How hard is it? Do they deliver to the hotel? thank you
2 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I already see tours to Turkey. I wonder how uncomfortable it is. Maybe someone has already tried it?
2 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
From Kyiv or from western Ukraine?
2 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Are there flights from Kyiv (Zhulyany airport) to Egypt and Turkey now? That year, flights to Sharm El Sheikh, Antalya and Alania were only from Boryspil. Have you resumed flights from Zhulyan yet?
2 years ago  •  8 subscribers 5 answers
Does Windrose still fly to Egypt? From Boryspil to Sharm that year I could not get to Rosa in any way. Azureir is torment. I heard that Tez tour used to fly them. But many began to complain about the wind rose, and uncomfortable planes. As far as I know, the Windrose had large and more or less comfortable planes. And now how are things going with it?
2 years ago  •  3 subscribers No answers
We plan to actively explore the sights, use the metro / bus / tram. What is the best ticket to take to save money?
2 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
- What is the cheapest way to get from the new airport closer to the city center? The subway has not yet been opened there, as I understand it. And they won't make it until April. - Is it possible to buy Istanbul Card somewhere by paying with a bank card?
2 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Can you carry 7-8 kg in hand luggage without any problems or is it already strictly monitored by weight?
3 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
Please help me figure it out: I don’t understand who to believe - I called Wizz’s hotline twice. I had a question about a car seat for a child of 3 years old - can I hand it over at the gangway for free. One manager immediately said no. Only for a fee, and only a stroller is free. And the second manager clarified the information somewhere - I was waiting on the line. He said, you can hand over at the gangway for free either a stroller or a car seat - one thing. I don't know who to trust? How not to get in? The child is almost three years old, we don’t take a stroller, but we need a car seat. That's what I was thinking of taking. But now I don't know what to do. Maybe someone knows and can point you in the right direction.
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
We traveled between hotels and around the city, no problems, but I don’t know how with the airport.
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »