Answered on 3 questions
аватар
Answered on 2 questions
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More
Is it possible to rest in Turkey in May? Not cold? We are on vacation until May 25th. When and where is the best time to go? Alanya? Where is it warmer? My husband wants to go to Turkey, not Egypt. And if from 15 to 25? Will it be warm there? Can you swim? I was told that it was cold there in May and there was nothing to do there. Who was in May, share your impressions and advice, please.
2 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
2 years ago  •  10 subscribers 12 answers
2 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, how are things with the air temperature in the evening in December? Do you need a jacket, or maybe a jacket - we are flying for the first time.
2 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
The hotel is in the bay and saw a lot of reviews that it seems that you can go at any time of the year. But is it really so? Last year, the winter in Sharm was hot and windless, and in mid-April in Hurghada, the wind was blowing off your feet. I read that the wind season in Egypt has recently shifted to March - early April. Yes, and the archive of forecasts on Gismeteo, in principle, also proves this. Therefore, maybe it’s not so scary to go to a hotel in Mars in winter, but in the bay? Who was, what are the reviews? :)
2 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »