аватар
Answered on 2 questions
аватар
Answered on 2 questions
аватар
Answered on 2 questions

More
EgyptLuxor
I couldn't find the information anywhere. Help me please. The children are 8 and 3.
3 months ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We're going to Gran Canaria. Tell me, please, what sights, viewing platforms and excursions to visit? A bit confused - I haven't found anything interesting yet except for the dunes of Maspalomas, the rum plant and the rock of the Finger of God. We probably won't take the car.
9 months ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Is it possible to get to Petra from Sharma by rented car?
1 year ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
ItalyRome
Dear tourists, has anyone been to Rome this year? Interested in the following: 1. What is the situation with tickets to the Colosseum? Does it make sense to book in advance or not? Earlier, near the Coliseum, tourists were taken by the hand and offered excursions (in Russian). And how now, given the drop in tourist traffic? 2. Did they change the audio guides in the Vatican or are they still the same old phones that need to be held up to the ear?
1 year ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. Please tell me a good tour company that conducts group, bus, sightseeing tours. Perhaps someone had a rest recently in Malta/Catania. On the Internet, I found nothing sensible with reviews.
2 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
If now excursions from Turkey to Greece? If so, is it possible without a visa? Is it an expensive pleasure? From which cities and where are there excursions?
2 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
It is unprofitable to take excursions from the hotel. What agencies can you recommend for trips to Cairo, visits to nature reserves, etc.?
2 years ago  •  13 subscribers 14 answers
I don’t want to take excursions from a tour operator, it’s expensive. They say that many people are afraid that it is dangerous from strangers. Heard a lot of good things about Bedo Owda. Who took tours with him? How are you?
2 years ago  •  9 subscribers 5 answers
We had a trip: we left at 11:45, arrived at 20:00, had dinner on a ship on the Nile and in the morning a museum with pyramids. Is it possible to find this now or have the format of the trip changed?
2 years ago  •  8 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, please, at the end of the month we are going to the Aurora Bay Marsa Alam hotel, we want to visit Luxor, where would you advise buying an excursion, what are the prices and how long will the journey take? Are they transported through Hurghada or on a different route?
2 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
3 years ago  •  7 subscribers 4 answers
I heard in some firms the cars are dead, stink, stall, flow. Somewhere they carry without helmets. Interesting recommendations on the highest quality firms. Thanks.
3 years ago  •  7 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »