Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More
The service is good, the room is warm, there is hot water, it is a 6-minute drive from the lifts, there is a large parking lot, the bed is clean, the restaurant cooks delicious food, what else do you need for a good vacation? There is equipment rental from the guys across the street from the hotel.
1 year ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! I compared the cost of tours in euros to Turkey for the summer of 2022 with flights from Moscow and Kyiv and was very surprised. It seems that it takes longer to fly from Moscow, and tours to the same hotels are cheaper. What is it connected with?
2 years ago  •  10 subscribers 33 answers
Basically, the organization of the tour itself and the price are of interest (what does it include - flight, transfer or not?).
2 years ago  •  4 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me how to understand if the places can still appear for sale or is it final and you need to re-select the hotel?
3 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Planned vacation for a month on certain dates. The travel agency booked the tour, but there are departure tickets, but no return tickets (the flight was canceled or there are no seats, it is not known exactly). There are 4 days left before departure, and there are no offers to postpone dates or return funds. The travel agency is silent and does not want to explain anything. Other dates do not suit us. Tell me, please, what to do?
3 years ago  •  11 subscribers 9 answers
Show more »