аватар
Answered on 2 questions
аватар
Answered on 2 questions
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More
11 months ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I have 350000 zhunaih I can export it without a declaration there is a way so that the problem will not be
1 year ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I think either to change euros for dollars in Kyiv, or already in Sharm euros for pounds in the exchanger. I don't know which is better.
2 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
My friend is in a situation. A week before the trip, she fell ill with corona. The confirmed test was submitted to the travel agency. The trip did not take place. They said to wait until the end of the tour. Then the operator will inform the decision on the amount of the refund. Deadlines are long gone. The travel agent is silent. Tell me the options for returning money through the court and what laws to follow? How much can be returned? Is there a risk of not getting a penny at all? There was no travel insurance.
2 years ago  •  10 subscribers 16 answers
UAE
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
UAEDubai
Kindly, tell me, please. Is it more profitable to exchange hryvnia for dirhams in Ukraine? Or do you still need to take dollars and then exchange them for dirhams in the UAE? Or take a hryvnia card from Privatbank and withdraw dirhams at an ATM at the NBU rate? Thanks in advance for your reply.
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Booked a hotel in Barcelona with paid cancellation. Needed to cancel the booking, contacted the hotel via messages in Booking and asked to cancel the booking without penalty. The hotel sent such a message and marked our card as invalid. Dear_, We're sorry to hear that. We're really looking forward to welcome you in our_. In any case, your credit cars has been rejected. Please, do not update your credit cards and we will be able to cancel it with no penalty. best regards, _ Now on Booking there are messages that "Action required", asking to update the card, but the booking has not been cancelled. Several days have passed. Has anyone experienced this approach to canceling a booking? Will the hotel write off the money in the end?
3 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I did not take the numbers from the ceiling. Recently, in Marmaris, I talked with a Kharkov woman.
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
3 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The exchange rate of the National Bank, as I understand it, is one thing, but the real exchange rate is completely different. I would be grateful for advice on this.
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Question: will prices continue to fall and when, or is there nothing more to catch? I understand that this is a roulette, but maybe someone analyzed the frequency of low prices.
3 years ago  •  13 subscribers 19 answers
EgyptCairo
3 years ago  •  11 subscribers 12 answers
4 years ago  •  13 subscribers 42 answers
In September 2019, I found some kind of ATM in Icmeler, which gave money without commission on a MonoBank card.
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »