Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
50 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Dominican republic
Hello, can you please tell me if Hurricane Isaac affected Punta Cana? If yes, how much? We are going to fly at the end of September, my husband is in shock.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 6 answers
Does anyone know what is happening in the Dominican Republic now because of the hurricane? I read in the news "The maximum level of danger has been declared in the Dominican Republic in connection with the approach of Hurricane Irene. In the near future, the evacuation of citizens living near reservoirs in the southwest of the Dominican Republic will be carried out. Classes in educational institutions have been canceled in the country, the police and the army have been put on high alert. "Irene" - the first hurricane of this season - is moving to the Dominican Republic from Puerto Rico, where last night it left about 800 thousand houses without electricity. The maximum wind speed at the epicenter of the hurricane reaches 130 km/h More details: http://news.mail.ru/incident/6633434/ "We are going to pay for the tour at the beginning of October, is it worth it? Apparently Panta Cana will also hurt ... What are the consequences, what to do
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
All questions
UAE
more