Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
169 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
I read chitab and I don’t understand in any way - a beach with sand .. is it possible to swim there with children in shallow water?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We like to swim all day in sea water without waves, we don’t like noisy companies of compatriots, would there be a possibility of shopping in a different way, like there, in Hurghada only?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We love to swim in sea water without waves. Buy gifts for loved ones in stores
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
The difference in the type of accommodation in Serenity is $ 100, what is the difference between the standard and the Sport era, what are the disadvantages in sports?
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 12 answers
Who was recently in this hotel, please tell me if the water park was opened? If opened, is it free for hotel guests? And about the settlement: standard rooms located in the Sports Area. What is this Sports Area like: are they just cabins or do they also have food outlets + a pool, or is it just a living area?
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers
Tell me, can anyone know if there is a rental of baby strollers in the hotel? Who recently rested in a hotel with a child, write at least a brief description of your vacation, what to look for, what is better to take with you ... My daughter (1.10 months) and I are going to relax together for the first time, on May 30 we arrive at the hotel, what are the conditions for the baby? to get ready.. thanks in advance for your replies!!!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
Tell me, please, is it possible to go to this hotel with a 4-year-old child?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
I read in the reviews that they started building it.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more