Questions about Stella Beach Resort & Spa Makadi Bay 5*Communication and Internet

Current tours to this hotel
Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
486 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Hi all! We are going to fly to Stela Makadi in June. For anyone who knows, please answer the following questions: - Does the hotel fall within the Etisalat 3D Internet coverage area? And where you can top up your account nearby (modems and data cards left over from previous trips). - at the hotel. Which pool is more comfortable, the maximum depth and where, the beginning of the poolbar? - are there any problems with sun loungers by the pools and on the beach? - what about tips in the restaurant (waiters are attached to certain tables or areas)? - what is the check-in fee for the room ($ insert in the passport)? - the presence in the standard kettle bathrobe slippers scales?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I looked at the photos of the hotel and read the reviews. I realized that I want not the first floor and closer to the sea, but without noise. Advise the numbers of buildings and rooms. What numbers are closer or at the end of the buildings, what is the number of buildings located in a quadrangle. Thank you.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more