Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
40 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Help me find a hotel. Both hotels have good ratings, it is embarrassing that Triton has a frail pontoon. See also CARNELIA BEACH RESORT 4*, RESTA REEF RESORT 4* and BADAWIA RESORT 4*. Important safe entry into the sea, pontoon, heated pool. Thank you!
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me WHO and HOW flew a direct flight from Moscow to Marsa Alam? Because we are flying with a small child, we cannot spend 3 hours on a transfer from Sharmel Sheikh(
We want to relax in Marsa Alam Holiday Beach Resort in March. We realized that we would not be able to get to the pyramids from there (thanks to everyone who answered the question I had previously posed) and decided to go to Luxor. Who knows the prices for excursions - tell me! I will be very grateful! Thank you.
The thing is, I'm not a good swimmer. Somewhere in the reviews I read that the depth when descending into the water there is 8 meters. I was horrified! And one more thing: is it possible to enter the water right at the shore? I can only swim where it's shallow.... Plus I'm going with a child who swims well, but it will be difficult for me to watch him.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more