Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
168 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Please tell us about bars, hookahs, in general, where to go next to this hotel. Or just some interesting places, not counting the most famous ones.
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Can you please tell me what is included in this hotel in all inclusive?
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 28 answers
Maybe someone alone will be in this hotel. I would like to chat.
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I have already purchased a tour to this hotel (all inclusive) I do not plan to take money with me. I read reviews. It turns out you even have to pay for water. And the animators on the platform are paid. Is that true?
9 years ago  •  11 subscribers 14 answers
does the hotel have a sauna-steam room or bath and what is the fee?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Soon I'm going to Sol Cyrene Hotel 4 * and I would like to know what kind of hotel it is! I read a lot of reviews, but on the hotel website it is not clear who writes either the hotels themselves or the people who rested there)) I would like to hear information from people who actually rested at the hotel)) thanks in advance !!!)))
14 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
in the Sharm El Sheikh area, subject to accommodation at the Sol Cyrene / Sol Sharm hotel as well as diving sites. I heard about boat trips to the islands, how much does such an excursion cost? Scheduled travel time for 07 (08) -16 (17). 01.2010
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
love pork
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Who was on a motorcycle safari on quad bikes? How much does it cost and is it worth it? What else is worth spending money on?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
All questions
UAE
more