Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
174 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Rest will be from 7 to 17 January ...
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Does anyone know if this hotel has an iron in the rooms? Or how much does this service cost?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
What is it better to deny yourself on vacation, so as not to get into trouble when you are alone? (I have a bright appearance ... :(
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
We are planning a trip to this hotel on the 20th of March. Judging by the reviews, the hotel is not bad. Is it possible to change the number if you don't like it?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello everybody! Please tell us your opinions on which hotel is better to choose for a vacation of 3 adults: HILTON SHARM DREAMS RESORT 5*, DESSOLE ROYAL ROJANA RESORT 5* or DOMINA CORAL BAY HAREM 5*? These hotels were chosen by me because of the sandy entry into the sea. Maybe someone was recently in one of them, what are the restrictions due to shark attacks, are the beaches of these hotels open? Thanks in advance to everyone who responds!
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
I can’t decide on a hotel in Naama Bay that is comfortable, with a good beach, and that there are not many Russians, and that the price does not go off scale.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me please! I'm going to this hotel on December 2 with a child. Are there strong winds at this time? And is there a kids club. Will the child be interested? On some sites they write that animators work only with Italian kids.
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more