Questions about Mosaique Beach Resort Taba Heights (Sofitel) 5*Places and entertainment

Current tours to this hotel
Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
56 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Please tell me information about the restaurant in the hotel which are paid and which are not? And is it possible to visit A ​​la carte restaurants once for free?
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Can you please tell me if there is a disco in this hotel and just do I'm interested in whether there is children's animation and evening shows? Thank you for your answer.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Not in the sense of money - but in the organization of moving - is it possible to dine at another hotel if we live in 4 * on the ALL system? Something is straining 1.5 km before lunch and after ... Or can you have a bite to eat on the beach? Freshly rested - share info!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Everything is decided, I'm flying to Taboo in Sofitel. According to the reviews and the community, I think that it will not be bad there. True, they write in the description of the hotel in the room for a paid safe and a paid minibar, which of course is not very good for five stars. What other pitfalls are there? Bottles of water, for example, are given or for money, as in some hotels in Sharm. Who knows enlighten
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more