Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
42 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Greece
otvete mne pojalusta, doleko naxodyatsya targovie centri ot nashego otelya,i otkuda mojno pokuoat shubu?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I want to ask those who are versed in fur - I'm going to buy a short fur coat made of mink or beaver if it works out in kalithea - I don't plan a special trip for a fur coat - so, if it turns out "along the way" excursions, walks, can someone tell me how to distinguish real Greek quality so as not to buy China -maybe the names of certain companies or what to look for? thanks!!!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Naturally interesting models, quality and price?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hi all! I am going to this hotel with a child on vacation, but I also wanted to buy a fur coat. How can this be done for less? and is it possible?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We want to go to Greece in Chalkidiki where you can buy a fur coat ,,, can someone already buy 2010, knee-length with a hood, with a belt .. straight, dark brown closer to black, not expensive for 1300-1400e ,, , and even when choosing fur coats, what to look for in order to choose a quality one. I read reviews, that you shouldn't go to Kastoria, what do you think ??? maybe someone knows a specific store., if so, what is the name ?????? THANKS FOR THE REVIEWS I WILL BE VERY TIME TO RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
All questions
UAE
more