Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
37 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Greece
We want to go in September with a 5-month-old child, which room is better to order. Isn't it safe to rest with such a small child. Will it be cold already? Interested in the quality of medical care. Or is it better not to risk it?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
when they rested in Corfu in 2010 and in 2011 they traveled with Russian rights.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 20 answers
in the reviews of this hotel there are few photos of the rooms of the hotel buildings themselves and the beach who will send me an email. maybe someone will tell you which room is better. I want to go with a child of 9 years.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, for a one-year-old child, is there baby food (mixtures, vegetable puree, meat) and diapers in the store on site? Or where is the nearest store with the availability of these goods?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, do I need to take shampoo, shower gel, soap, etc. with me? All these bubbles take up so much space in the luggage !!! If the hotel gives it all and it's all of a normal quality, then why drag the extra ... Thanks in advance for the answers.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Are there prices already for this hotel from June 3 and departure from Perm????????
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Are there flights from Perm to Halkidiki??
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
My daughter loves cartoons, so I take it and is there a safe in the standard? Thanks.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
All questions
UAE
more