Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
22 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Sri lanka
Please tell me, entertainment such as billiards, diving, wi-fi, etc. are paid. How much do data and other services and entertainment cost at the hotel? Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good evening, I was in Sri Lanka two months ago and upon arrival home I had a rash (similar to mosquito bites), the doctor said I had an allergy, I drank a course of pills, two weeks later it happened again, our doctors say allergy, but no pills, no hospital helped. The second month, rashes appear mainly on the legs. There are a couple more messages on the Internet with the same symptoms in people who have vacationed in Sri Lanka. Help me please. WHAT IT IS? I was going to Sri Lanka again in November, but until I get better I don’t even think about the trip. I really hope for your help. THANK YOU.
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
We are going to this hotel on October 25 for 10 days. Please tell me where you can go, what to see, with which of the local guides, where to eat seafood (and order them correctly so as not to spoil them with pepper), how is the situation with mosquitoes (take from them anything), what are the average prices for things, seafood, what dishes to try (not very peppery). Irina
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Guys, who knows what prices for surfing in Sri Lanka? And are there any Russian-speaking instructors?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more