Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
116 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Who rested with small children up to a year, please tell me what you need to take with you, and tell us about the nuances of the rest. Particularly interested in baby food, well, and all sorts of little things too: diapers, bibs, towels, some toys. Thank you very much for your answers !!!
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
is it possible upon arrival to exchange a standard room for a two-room 7 from July 13 for 2 weeks. how much will this service cost?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon fellow travelers! On Saturday we are flying with 2 children (8 and 3) to this hotel. I bought board games, pencils, alphabet, books. Will it be useful to us or will it be more interesting for the kids in the kids club? What about nutrition? My little one eats oatmeal, and I'm on the Dukan diet (I'll have to take a box of oat bran with me). Will there be any problems at customs with food (they said that they are taken away). And my mother is a diabetic, is there something for her? Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 17 answers
when there is a departure from July 10 for 7 days. the price for 2 adults + 1 child is 9 ltn and the second one is 0 years old?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
Hello, we want to book a standard room DBL + 1CHL for 14 nights from May 26-27. We rested at your place. We liked it very much. write how much will the cost of accommodation food?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, tell me, do they rent baby strollers there? We were next to Venice Palace last year, they were there. And what is still better for relaxing with a 2-year-old child Topkapi or Kremlin?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We eat from Kharkov with a friend after May 9, we want to relax with young people. Help with choosing a hotel! Thanks!
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
In connection with recent events, how much vodka can be taken per person and who is a person (how old) ???
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me please, is there only Wi-Fi in the hotel or is there an Internet cafe? If there is, is it free or paid? Thank you in advance.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more