Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
27 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We are going to go to Rixos Lares in October with a child (2.2 years old). I read in several reviews here and on tophotels that there were problems with food (from meat only chicken and lamb cutlets, fish is bad, desserts are bad, there is little food, the station is full, it is impossible to step aside for dishes, there is no children's kitchen, etc.). I really liked the hotel, but these reviews confused me! It can't be like that in the Rixos. Or is it true? Who was tell pliz! I am especially interested in whether there will be problems with nutrition for the child. Thank you in advance for your response!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
Question, who rested recently in this hotel. Can you please tell me if there is a vitamin bar in this hotel or something similar with freshly squeezed juices? Are they paid or free? And one more thing: are there any shops outside the hotel where you can buy souvenirs and baklava? After all, the hotel is more expensive.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I bought a tour to a single room, is it possible to invite a guest to my room for 1 day? Paying in Russia for a guest is said to be much cheaper. Explain who is in the subject. And how much will it cost?
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
More fun in company.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more