Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
70 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
I'm going in a month and I need an urgent answer. I'm traveling with a child of 11 years old and a friend. Should I take shampoo, soap, iron, etc.?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
we are going on October 15 to this hotel 2 adults and a child 4 years old
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Maybe at this price something more interesting?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
What is the holiday service with such small children?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 9 answers
Initially, we bought a tour for 2 adults and 2 children from 07/08/2010 to Belek "Limak Atlantis" for 14 days, but 2 days before departure we found out that the sewer had burst there, so we chose "Topkapi Palace" from 14.07. 2010. Since we had already rested in Atlantis, the travel agency warned us that the Topkapi hotel was simpler. I want to know if it is true that the rooms are small, the safe is not electronic, do you have to pay for imported alcohol? I don't know about other drinks, but I didn't pay for martinis in Atlantis. I want to take a 15.5" macbook with me - will it fit in the safe? Is there a service such as ironing two things per person per day - free of charge (tips only)? Are there soups on the lunch menu? Is there a playground on the beach? Is it possible leave the air conditioner on when no one is in the room?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
tour for 2 adults and a child 2.5 years old for 7 and 14 days, approximately September, departure from Keva.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
my daughter is 3.11 months old. Will they take her or is everything strict?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
What entertainment is there in the hotel for a 3.5 year old child? Are there any shops near the hotel? Thanks for your answers.
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more