Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
160 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Please tell us which of the restaurants are paid and for what, we are going just for the first time.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Xoteli bi uznatj o sostojanii volejbolnix plosadok i skolko ix,a takze o tenisnix kortax.Ukogo estj zelanie i vozmoznostj -Prisoedinajtesj!!!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
and on what surface is it - like tennis or grass?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I want to go from 8 to 18 May. How is the food this time of year? Is it true that there is no meat at all in CAESAR TEMPLE? Will there be freshly squeezed juices? How do the restaurants in the hotel work on the ala carte system?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
tell me who can, where can I find the video or the name of the team that performed at the hotel in September October 2010, there are mixed teams, people came and left, but the backbone is the same and the choreographer is the same, Lena or Olya I don’t remember her name. really needed. Or do you have contacts?
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Has anyone traveled to Turkey on horseback? want to go to the hammam? is it possible to go to the hotel or is it better where to go to another place? what excursions are worth going on?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Please tell me, the entrance to the water park Troy (in a nearby hotel) is paid and how much does it cost? is it worth going there?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good evening! We are going to this hotel on 24.07. How is the anamation, food, sea? I read the reviews on [email protected] and was very upset. We are traveling with a 14-year-old child, will she be bored there?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Interested in Ala Carte, our tour operator says that drinks are paid .... there, like everywhere else, there are paid drinks, but is there a wine list or what? Thank you in advance!
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more