Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
45 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We want to buy a tour
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
Which of the hotels did you like more? We have already been in the first two (I liked it very much), will Maxx charm more than once? I will add that we are a family with children of 3.7 and 1.5 years old. Thanks to those who respond
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
2 adults in one room, 2 adults + 1 child in another
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
After studying this proposal, several questions remained open for me: 1) what is meant by "Maxx AI" power supply? How is the Swedish level? What is the situation with imported alcohol? 2) what procedures are offered and what is the order of prices in the SPA? 3) Does the declared wifi really work in the rooms? 4) What are the A’la Carte restaurants like? How is your visit? 5) How did you feel after the pools? Were there any skin problems? 6) What kind of recreational activities did you like? What do you recommend to visit? 7) AND MOST IMPORTANT FOR ME: How is the soundproofing in the rooms? Where is the minimum audibility of the disco?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
We also liked the hotel, we would also like to go there in June. But I'm very worried about whether everything will be ready by June. We really need slides and animation, because we eat in the company of three boys (13,10 and 7 years old)
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
All questions
UAE
more