Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
80 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Good afternoon! We are going to come to you to rest in May with a child of 1.5 years. Have questions: 1.we need a kettle in the room and a baby food warmer - is it possible to arrange this? if for a fee, how much will it cost? 2.we need several sets of linen for the baby's crib at once - we sleep without a diaper, there may be occasions, can you give us several sheets for the baby's crib at once? 3. We will need to wash the baby clothes every day - how do you organize this? what is the price? it is important that the linen is washed separately, in no case with someone else's linen! 4.is there a pillow for a child (thin?) 5. Is the side of the crib removable? 6.What is your check-in/check-out time? Thanks in advance for your reply!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
are there doorways, for example in a restaurant, for a stroller for twins "side by side"
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
People!!!!! tell me what is wrong with the beach in this hotel??? filthy??? narrow??? can't find a place?? need to borrow???I want to know the truth
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to rest with a child of 5 years old, I wanted to learn more about the beach. Convenient entrance for a child and is he really so small?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Help me choose a beautiful, nice and new hotel for the "honey" week. If one of the newlyweds was, please tell us if there are "privileges" for such couples?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Has anyone managed to visit this hotel this year? How are your impressions? Thanks in advance for your replies!
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
What can you do there at this time?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers
All tour operators on interruption offer this hotel, Is he really that good or is it all made up? What works and what doesn't?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more