Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
52 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We want to go to Club Boran Mare BeachHV-1 (Kemer, Goynuk) on 05.10.2018. First time in Turkey. 6 times were in Egypt. I like a quiet, comfortable stay. Share your experience.
6 years ago  •  11 subscribers 10 answers
Hello, we are going to travel with a child who is 1 and 2 years old. Tell me, please. Do they give strollers, potties and a baby monitor at the hotel now and how is it with food. I'm worried about what to take with me from food. I will be very grateful for the answers.
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
stroller, crib, potty, sterilizer and food, child 1 year old.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, please, what of the range of "for washing" is available in the bathroom (soap, shampoo, gel, cotton swabs). It used to be like that, but how is it now? Thanks!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I have two questions about Club Boran Mare. Tell me, is there Wi-Fi at the reception at the hotel or somewhere else? What is the price? It depends on whether you carry a netbook with you. Is it possible to rent bicycles? If yes, then the approximate price is also of interest. Thanks in advance for your replies! :)
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
They say that on line 1 in the last bungalow (the farthest) there are more rooms than anywhere else. And how far away is it? Can anyone explain? I will be grateful!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me what you need to bring with you for children.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
where can i iron my shirt?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more