Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
129 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We are traveling in June with kids. 6 and 15 years old. The reviews seem to be a good hotel. But ....... how many people have so many opinions. I'm afraid to be disappointed, and there is still time to change something.
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 21 answer
What is the beach like at the hotel, do you need special shoes?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
we are going to this hotel as a family with a small child of 1.8 years old. tell me which rooms are best for a calm and quiet stay?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I choose a hotel at the beginning of June, at a reasonable price and good quality
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
we are going this July 10th
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
Maybe someone (among those who are already vacationing) can bring something ...
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Hey! I would like to know how you plan to rest, what are your expectations from the rest? drinking, smoking and swearing)) or lying like a seal by the water (this is obrozno and understandable :)) the period from 28.04-09.05.11 is interesting. Thanks for answers!
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 65 answers
Good afternoon! On May 12, we are flying to Sunland with a 2-year-old child. Read good reviews and bought tickets. But then we came across reviews that the hotel is very noisy and impossible to sleep, because. until 2 nights animation + noise from the track. Tell me, how true is this and is it possible to relax and sleep with a small child in this hotel? Thanks for answers!
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 18 answers
We are going 4 young guys for the weekend.Won't we get bored in this hotel? How is the contingent there? Are young people or pensioners predominant? Are there many Russian-speaking people? Thank you.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
or advise, please, some 5 * hotel or a good 4 * hotel within $ 1800-2000. thanks!
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 22 answers
All questions
UAE
more