Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
47 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
On July 05 we want to visit you
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell me how and on what you can get from the village of Bildibi to Kemer. I am traveling with a child of 2.5 years old and would really like to get to the dolphinarium, which is located in Kemer. If someone knows anything about the dolphinarium, advise whether it is worth going there with a child of this age and where it is better to get tickets. Thank you in advance!!!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
good afternoon I’m going to Larissa on May 22 with my wife, I wanted to ask about beach towels at the hotel (are they paid, free, on bail, or is it better to take them with you)? And what to take with you from bathroom accessories (soap, toilet paper and something else)?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Turkey for the first time, together with my husband, since May 23. Because tour bought a week before departure, there was not much choice. I read bad reviews about this hotel, especially about the rooms. Is it really so bad, tell me, maybe there is a floor or rooms where you should ask and where everything is not so sad? Do I need to pay extra? Maybe there are some more details about this hotel?
15 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
All questions
UAE
more