Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
128 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We are a family of 2 adults and 2 children. Is it possible to check in standard in the main building? Or just the standard extra? Do I understand correctly that there is an additional building and there are only 2 floors (or is there an additional basement where the economy rooms are) ??? I don’t want to settle there instead of the standard ... Please explain, otherwise it is written that the economy is the basement, on another site that the economy is the first floor.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
hello everyone, I wanted to ask my husband and I are going to kemer for 10 days to the hotel zen falelis princess resort 5 *, what is the hotel itself, and what are the standard rooms (view of the surrounding area), what is the food ???
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Food, beach, rooms, service
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
And I'm only interested in entering the sea from the pier?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Who lived in the room (apartment) can you tell me what is in it? Is it all that terrible?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
who was in this hotel, tell me how it is, otherwise the price for 5 is ridiculous for the reservation, that's scary.
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 24 answers
Family-2 adults + 2 children 13 and 16 years old, help with choosing a hotel, we can’t decide between Phaselis Princess, Venezia Palace, Belkonti, Utopia World. Where is a good ultra all, food, animation, territory and beach. Thank you in advance.
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I'm worried about what to feed a small child
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more