Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
102 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
In 2015, there was a great team, the children followed them, especially at the mini-disco. But this year I know that that team did not go to Euphoria.
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! We are traveling as a couple (active, but not young anymore). Choice between hotels: Euphoria Tekirova 10 days 113 thousand, Limak Limra Kirish 9 days 112 thousand (accommodation across the street in Parkroom). We stayed in Limre last year and enjoyed it very much. If we choose Euphoria, won't we be disappointed? Or is it really Limra? Thanks!
9 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
parents have a silver wedding, we send them on vacation, there were doubts about the hotel, who was it to write? thanks!
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going on holiday with a 10 month old baby. We take porridge and mixture from home. But jars with vegetable purees, cottage cheese, it makes sense to drag, or can you eat a children's menu in a restaurant? How childish is it? What kind of baby food can you buy in the city? Thanks for the answer...
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good day! Experienced tourists, tell me, please! Tour from Donetsk for 14 nights from 05/28/14 (2 adults + 2 children (5 and 10 years old) is offered by early booking for 4898 USD. The agency does not recommend buying it now, because "in May the cost will be the same or less, and in the foot it usually does not happen "(quote). What is your opinion, experts? Thank you!
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
We are traveling with a small child. Already went in May and, from experience, I know that I will have to wash something and where to dry it, if there are no balconies in the club rooms ???
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more