Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
105 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
What is the entrance to the sea? Is the food in the restaurant adapted for children or do you need to bring everything with you?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
if anyone knows, tell me, are there normal strollers in the hotel and are they really free or is it better to take your own ???
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers
Plans keep changing! Another option: take parents (74g) and daughter (20l) for a quiet family, inexpensive vacation. At the moment, the most inexpensive tours here are 41 thousand rubles. for four in a family room on March 24 for 7 nights. Questions: what is there now? Is there a declared warm (indoor) pool ^ in some review I read that? Will the disco of the neighboring hotel "shout" under the windows in the off-season? And what's with the name confusion? Phoenix Royal Resort on Tour announced. as a former royal resort and according to the virtual map it is not clear where the 7th floor is located. "Slizhnoe" sweat-shaped building. Links to the hotel website. just do, they take you to Arizona, a royal palm resort. Help with the choice, taking into account the price side (we won’t pull it anymore + more fuel, visas, additional insurance for parents and from not leaving.). I didn’t find anything close on an Internet
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more