Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
44 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Whether or not this year you need to take beach towels with you, reserve funds for food. According to reviews of past years, food and beach towels were tight there. I would like to know about the presence / absence of biting insects (allergies)
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
motel was bad..
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Which rooms are better to stay in, what with food.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Then more questions. Is there really a problem with hot water in this hotel when it can be caught? are there mosquitoes in the rooms or other critters? The food is fresh, there were no cases of poisoning? Where in Kemer you can have fun, go where? They say there is a dolphinarium and a water park. Do the slides in the pool work and can children ride them? And sk to give on the paw, so that we were settled nearby?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are going with children. What to be prepared for in this hotel. Reviews about him are not very good.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
Good days! We have a reservation for Pinara on August 28, for 13 days, with a child, for 56 tyr. Reviews are really scary, they are so diverse. I was looking for a special hotel among the pines, so that my daughter could breathe fresh air. But the description of damp rooms, Turkish campsites and disgusting cuisine is not at all happy. I'm starting to think about changing the hotel. Do not tell me the answers to such questions: how safe is the hotel - the neighborhood with vacationing Turks is not at all happy; as a service - change of linen, cleanliness of the rooms, the quality of the houses themselves (soundproofing is of particular interest and whether things are stolen from the houses); meals - the dining room is only open, in spite of all the winds, or it is possible to hide in the walls in cool weather; How varied is the food? accommodation - I want closer to the sea and further from the animation noise
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers
We are going in May to the Hotel Beach Club Pinara. Who was there, give different advice and feedback. Thank you.
13 years ago  •  13 subscribers 118 answers
All questions
UAE
more