Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
120 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
I hope they don't drink vacationers with surahat alcohol???!!! Don’t tell me, otherwise you’ll drink some wine or something stronger and die, but you want to live, and there are children !!
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
Opened a bar and a toilet on the beach? How is the settlement paid or not? How are the animations? Well, in general, share your impressions !!! Please!!! I'm traveling with a child from 25.05. for 14 days
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
we are going from 05/04/11 for a week, we definitely want to go to the hammam, how is it in the hotel? I'm interested in the price, the time of the procedure, the quality. Or advise a worthy alternative. I'm also interested in excursions not from the tour operator: the cost, where and from whom to buy. I hope for help.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, which rooms are better? Which ones overlook the roadway, is the soundproofing good? Is there Wi-fi? Is it paid? And how are the entertainments, discos on the territory?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We plan to go from May 9 to this hotel.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Interested in info-bake cakes on the beach, is it their traditional, do they make kebab and lamb on a fire in the restaurant? Thank you in advance
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We're going to the deluxe suite. What are the benefits, the level of service. If there are people resting in rooms of this level, please instruct.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
All questions
UAE
more