Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
52 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
We fly in early September with a child of 2 years. Who rested in this hotel with small children, please tell me what are your impressions about the rest. Interested in: 1. children's menu (are there any cereals, soups, etc.); 2. animation, 3. quality of rooms (cleanliness, furniture, plumbing, air conditioning); beach (entrance into the sea). Maybe someone had a two-room suite? If yes, then you are interested in whether the air conditioner worked in a room without a window.
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I want to ask a question, are there exceptions to all inclusive, a snack bar, different cola fanta included in the price or for a fee? We were just in Bodrum, everything on the territory, with the exception of imported alcohol, is included in the price, i.e. free of charge. Thank you in advance.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me more, did anyone take baby strollers there? I read on another forum that the rental costs 50 Baku for any period, but they are not always there, because. there are a lot of children in the hotel. Is it really true? And what kind of strollers are there in general (condition, etc.)?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Since we are traveling with a child at the end of May and there is a high probability that the water in the outdoor pools and in the sea will still be cool, it will be possible to use the indoor pool. Thanks.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We often rest in Egypt (5 * hotels) and always used the safe for free, whether it was in the room or at the reception (deposit). How to understand that the safe in the room is paid? How much does such a pleasure cost? Can I refuse it? Is there a safe deposit box at the reception?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me, please, how many slides are there on the territory of the hotel, and are there children's pools and how many. Is there a mini club for kids and playground. Thank you in advance for your response. With uv. Ludmila
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Email your answer. the address
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more