Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
50 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Turkey
Hello! Please tell me + and - Hotel Belinda 4*. Is it worth it to go? Can advise another hotel up to $ 1200 for two. I'm going to go in early October with my wife (honeymoon trip). We will be abroad for the first time. What is the weather there at this time? And what do you need to take with you? Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Who rested with small children, are there cribs in the room and what are they like?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell us about the number, which is in general, what is in it. Of particular interest are cosmetics (shampoos, shower gels) and are there any at all, or is it better to take everything with you? What is the situation with the safe, I read on the site that it is paid. This is really the case, what is the fee? The room has a hair dryer, iron, refrigerator, etc. I read that the beach is good, there are always enough sunbeds, but what about towels? Are they given on the beach or by the pool? Do you need to take everything with you again? What tour can be booked, we would like to visit Pamukalle and ride ATVs)))
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
All questions
UAE
more