Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
13 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Crimea
are ready to settle in your hotel from 09/05/2011 to 09/16/2011 are interested in the cost of rooms. write [email protected]
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
My husband and I want to go on a honeymoon trip for a week to the New World (themselves from Simferopol). Is it possible to rent a room and what are the prices? (from September 5-6 to September 12). Thanks in advance for your reply :))
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello. We are going to rest in the New World from 08/14/11 to 08/27/11 - 2 adults and 1 child. How much will a 2-room apartment with a balcony and without a balcony cost? How much will a 1-room apartment with a balcony and without a balcony cost? We are looking forward to an answer. Thanks in advance.
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Good evening! Please tell me if there are still available rooms in your hotel in August (first half of the month)? We would like to stay with you together with a friend for 9-10 days. Sincerely, Elena. [email protected]
Goodnight! We would like to rest with you from 29.08.11 to 03.09.11. Composition of our group: 1 family - 2 adults. + 1 infant (5 months); 2 family - 1 adult + child (13 years old) + child (1 year old); 3rd family - 2 adults We want rooms close by and with a sea view. Please send information about availability, cost and payment terms.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I ask you to send a price list for the cost of a room per night in September, we plan for 14 days.
We read the reviews and would like to know more specifically the prices and preferably a photo of your Castle!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! How to contact the hotel? (number + 38 06566 34242) - short beeps? Why is only the street indicated in the address of the hotel? Where is the house number? Very good reviews and I liked the place very much, maybe someone is aware of the above questions. If you are in the know, help figure out. Maybe someone knows the names of the owners and how they can be contacted by other phones.
Going on vacation with my husband
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more