Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
19 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about UAE
Is it possible to stay in a standard room for three adults?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, does this hotel have rooms with a balcony? And do the windows in the rooms open?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Едут 4 взрослых ( один пожилой человек)
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 18 answers
We are going to this hotel in November.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
I have been choosing for 4 days (and nights). tired .. 1st time in the UAE, I want everything: a little sea, shopping, see the city and go out somewhere in the evening (maybe even disco). I can 09 or 10 Feb. for 9-19 nights up to $ 1800 for 2) I am comfortable: Landmark Hotel, Grand central hotel, AL KHALEEJ HOTEL, Versales, - in Deira, and Auris First Central, Centro al Barsha, - closer to the Marina and Burj Nalif (right?). Confusing: according to reviews from different sites, those that I wrote in Deira are hazy (oldish, dirty, and I don’t know where the truth is), but in Deira it’s close to shopping (if I understand correctly). And those in the Internet City or Tecom district are far from places where you can wander in the evening. where is it better to walk in the evening (restaurant cafes, beautiful places? I want to walk) For comparison: in Sharm it’s decent on Naama Bay, and it’s dirty in Oldmarket.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
We are going to this hotel in February. write your impressions about it!
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
All questions
more