Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
74 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Please help with the choice of the Hotel, we have chosen the Albatros Hotels chain, now we are thinking which of the four to go to (blue, aqua vista or garden). help pliz.... How far from the sea? Where is the beach? Thanks in advance)))
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We are going to Egypt, there is a question between the two hotels Albatros Aqua Vista Resort & Spa 4 * or Titanic Palace & Aqua Park Beach Resort 5, can anyone advise ???
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
first time going abroad. to have a good vacation
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
Good afternoon. We decided to relax in Aqua Vista. According to the reviews, it becomes clear that there is a possibility that they can settle in the rooms of the neighboring Aqua Blue. Please tell me what is the numbering of buildings (rooms) in the hotel Aqua Vista.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Hello!!! Is it possible to use the infrastructure of Albatros Palace (5*) while living in another (4*)???? And is it also possible to relax on the Palas beach, living again in another hotel? Do I need to take a travel iron with me? And which hotel is better Vista, Blue or Garden?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
which of the three Albatrosses to choose from the three 4 * - please recommend! Albatros Aqua Vista Resort & Spa; Albatros Aqua Blu Resort, Beach Albatros Garden (former Albatros Resort) - I read the reviews and am a bit confused. thanks in advance!
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
I am especially interested in which floor is better? Lack of strong noise, I would like a beautiful view? How much tip is better to leave for cleaning the room? Is the safe paid and how much? What other nuances and problems? Who was recently, how is the food? I apologize for so many questions, we are traveling with a child, I would like to have a great rest !!!!! Who has advice write! Thank you in advance !!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
the question is to go together but for 7 days or with a child for 14 days? Is it the right choice of hotel? Is it safe together with a child? Will you get bored in 14 days? Experienced moms, tell me?
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
All questions
UAE
more