Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
77 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
We were also offered cheaper hotels, we don’t know which one to choose: Sea Gul, Citadel, Palace, Dana! Please advise. Or stay at White Beach?
4 years ago  •  10 subscribers 8 answers
good day! My name is Olya, I am a Manager of a travel agency in Ukraine! My client Nikitenko, Alexander is a regular customer at the Royal Palace 4* and has been certified regular customer. I am interested in the privileged client in hotel Albatros White Beach after a change of owner? If there is any? Want to know about availability in the hotel for 12 nights in the period from 08.10.14?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
This hotel is interested in the fact that it is located on the promenade, but nowhere is there any information about the presence of corals.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I am planning to visit this hotel in July. How is the situation in Hurghada and in this hotel now??? I stayed at this hotel in 2006. Chose this hotel for the beach. For the last years she has been vacationing in Dana Beach, Sonestà Pharaon, Grand Plaza, Jungle Aqua Park, Alf Leila Wa Leila.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
I still can't choose a hotel
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Who rested in this hotel with children? what about children's animation and playground?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
tell me the type of room old building is it far from the beach and if so, how much to stomp? which rooms are best to stay in?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more