Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
165 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Hello. How much does a massage cost in Hurghada at Ali Baba Palace?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hey! At the show at 21 o'clock the animation sang Ali Baba's song .... don't know how to find it in the internet? I'm looking, I'm looking, I can't find anything
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I bought CDs from two excursions - the Sahara and from a sea voyage. Guides on tots and on that shouted - three disks! One will be our tour where we are all captured, the second is the history of Egypt, the second is Arabic music. In general, on both excursions, the second and third discs were empty !!!! Thank God that at least they recorded a disc with our journey. BUT it’s not good to deceive ....
12 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
I alone want to go to Egypt from 4.09 to 14.09-something somnoy
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
How are things with food in reality? And then some put 5, and others 1.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are going to Hurghada on December 18th at ALI BABA. Who was recently in Hurghada and knows how much it costs to visit the Titanic water park? Child 12.
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We love to play tennis very much. We're going to Titanic Water Park. We hope to play on the courts of the Ali Baba Hotel. is it possible? how much does it cost with your rackets?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
What is the sea in Ali Baba Aladdin? Sand, pebbles, are there corals and is the reef alive? Thank you very much for your reply!
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I also read that hookah is free in Jasmine? Truth? And on the beach, a Russian restaurant has an entrance fee?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
we are going on March 20 to ali-babu respond let's chat write [email protected]
14 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
All questions
UAE
more