Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
39 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
We are going to go to Hurghada, the Arabella hotel is praised because of the coral reef, but 4 stars are embarrassing.
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon! Those who were in this hotel, tell me if a family with a teenager of 13 years old will be bored in this hotel, how is it with animation?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon, Forumchene! Can you please tell me, when relaxing in Arabella Azur, is it possible to use the Arabia Azur beach? The fact is that for me the priority is the reef, and for my companion the sandy beach. We don't know which hotel to choose.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Fly on the 20th of March. Guys, tell me, please, at the moment what are the restrictions on the transport of alcohol to Egypt? How much per person can I take? Where is the best place to buy it? If anyone has specific landmarks for shops in the city itself, please share. What do you generally need to take with you? (medicine? personal care products? things?) Everyone, thank you so much in advance for your replies!
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
I choose only between these hotels because of the sea. I was in nabil, in principle, I was satisfied with everything, so I went from because of the sea and was not particularly picky. Since this time I am going alone, it is important for me to have at least some kind of animation such as water aerobics during the day and an elementary show in the evening.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
They planned to make a pool that is heated with fresh water
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, who was in this hotel, what about the rooms, in which building is it better to stay? We are going 2 adults and a child of 7 years old, is there animation, is it far from the city? And also what can you say about the Polar Tour?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more