Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
101 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
We are traveling with a 3 year old.
9 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
We are looking at a hotel for the New Year, in the hotels of this chain the opportunity to use the territory of all five hotels and the water park is captivating. Children 7 and 4 would like a heated children's pool and normal food - where to go? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
As I understand it, I will be in the main building of Paradise, what rooms are the most normal there?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Tell me if there are packaged juices at the bars and do they make cocktails from them? Thanks in advance.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
What to take from medicine for tanning, too, but what about clothes ??? I heard that in the restaurants of some hotels for dinner you have to come to the tsevilny. What to take with you and what can you buy there??? Is there diving for a child etc.
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 15 answers
Hello! Please tell me where, in which hotel in Egypt you can relax with a 3-year-old child without regret with a good room, friendly staff and normal food?
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
Is the territory well-groomed, what kind of food, what kind of sea, is the room good, where can I go, what is free and what is not, they say there are corals and what is it, and besides the bars on the territory, can you still go somewhere?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
how much money to take?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more