Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
103 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Good afternoon, does Dessole Aladdin Beach Resort have a reef? Any corals? I understand that Hurghada and Sharm are "heaven and earth" Not the first time in Egypt, but I'm going to this hotel for the first time. I compare hotels with the Titanic (2nd line). Separately, I will be grateful if you tell us about children's animation and the work of the children's club (both hotels). Thanks.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
For the first time I am going to go to Egypt, I have never been abroad in my life. I'm also traveling with a 4 year old. and I really would not want to miscalculate ... I chose a hotel for a long time and consulted with more experienced tourists. and almost decided on Aladdin, but then I found a review from a mother with a small child, in which it is reported that there are many cats infected with ringworm on the territory of the hotel. I can’t understand how true this is, but I don’t want to bring an infection from the sea to my child! please tell me, can someone have been there recently and can tell the situation or advise another acceptable hotel without such problems! thank you in advance!!!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Military operations continue in Egypt. Will they affect the resorts of Egypt?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I am going to fly in a week to this hotel with a child aged 1.4 years. I am flying with a friend and her child, so there is no way to carry several suitcases, in connection with this the question arose: is it possible to buy at least diapers and water for children near the hotel?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 19 answers
We are traveling with a child for the first time, I would like the least noisy room, but with a good view. Very concerned about the presence of a children's menu.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
The travel agency recommended this hotel.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
This is important, because you don’t want to carry extra weight .. and you have to cram so much into a suitcase, and then there’s also a hairdryer .. iron .. bulky things that I would like to see in a hotel room)))
15 years ago  •  12 subscribers 17 answers
Which hotel is better Aladin or Alibaba? what's the difference between them? what kind of animation in these hotels, how do bars work? from what time to what time is it poured on the All? what kind of beach do these hotels have? Well, if possible, I would like more information about them. And which hotels in your opinion from 4k can give them a head start?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
All questions
UAE
more