Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
61 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
What is the duration of the excursion (at a minimum) to Utopia? Is it possible to take a risk with a child of 2 years? Or will the child get tired there and his presence will be completely out of place?
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 27 answers
We are going on vacation with children 11 and 5 years old. We are faced with a choice - Golden 5: Sapphire, Topaz, Paradise? Tell! Advise, share your impressions! Thanks!
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 22 answers
Two adults and two children 11 and 3 years old, what should I do with a ticket? Pay extra for a child for food, extra stay, extra bed, or how is it done? How is the weather in the second half of January? Tell me please!
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me if anyone lost bracelets, maybe he took off. I read on the Pegasus website that there is a fine for loss. Is it true? And do they pick up strictly at 12 on departure? Thanks in advance for your reply.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Can you please tell me if all the rooms in this hotel have at least small balconies? This is very important for us, because we smoke, and it can be very inconvenient to go outside. Last time in a good hotel we got into such a room, we didn’t expect that there are rooms without balconies in the top five - it turns out that everything happens in Egypt :)
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going to go on vacation on the 18th. We have two children: 5 and 10 years old
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me how much money you need to take with you? It is clear that the more the better. But still
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 14 answers
Judging by the reviews in this hotel, there is a specific devastation in the rooms. Either there is no water, or the toilet bowl is gouged, the sockets are turned out, or there is no light. there was a friend who has been in euphoria since last year to this day. Why did she like it there!
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 7 answers
All questions
UAE
more