Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
110 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
1. Please tell me if this hotel has at least one big slide? If not, is there a water park nearby or a hotel with slides where you can ride? 2. Do they give free ice cream?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We want to fly to Egypt. This is our first time :). Stopped at this hotel and here are a couple of questions: - food and drinks around the clock or meals on schedule (for example, breakfast 07.00-10.00, lunch 12.00-13.00 and dinner 18.00-21.00) and alcoholic beverages from 10.00 and 23.00? And non-alcoholic as well as food? (TezTour operator) - What about the safe? If at the reception you can take a camera there, for example (naturally in a bag). Is it possible to take a room and what is its size? And, if possible, write the prices for these services. And more. Compared to "PANORAMA BUNGALOW HURGHADA 4 *" which hotel is the best? Thank you all very much!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I am going to this hotel with my 14 year old son. Tell....
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Please advise whether I need to take warm clothes with me? We are going there on January 1. And is it better to give $ 20 immediately upon check-in than to run later? Thanks in advance
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 10 answers
Hello to all. My wife and little daughter and I are going to CLUB CALIMERA HURGHADA for the New Year. Daughter, 1.5 years old. Can you tell me which room to take at the hotel? And what kind of food is there for children? Thanks in advance. Sincerely. Hovhannes
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
many write that there is no sea swamp! Is it true? Who was there recently? what is there for children? how far to the center or to the bazaar from this hotel? thanks in advance!!!!!
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Sorry for the indiscreet question, but maybe someone is familiar with the horticultural manager, his name is Hazem, in my opinion7
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
UAE
more