Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
38 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
I can’t understand if there is a balcony in the rooms, judging by the photo there are only 2 chairs at the very entrance to the houses, is this the “balcony”? Or is there a full balcony (terrace) with an exit from the room?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
1. Please tell me if this hotel has at least one big slide? If not, is there a water park nearby or a hotel with slides where you can ride? 2. Do they give free ice cream?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
we are flying for the first time and would like to have a comfortable rest and that the children would be interested
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
I would also like to know what is not included in all inclusive and what, while living there, you will have to pay separately, which may come as a surprise
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 14 answers
Is it worth it to carry this extra load with you?
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
How are the rooms, food, beach? Or better in Aladdin, which is nearby, they say the rooms are better there ...
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
WE TAKE A LAPTOP WITH ME. HOW CAN WE CONTACT WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! I know about this zoo and kids club....is there anything cooler there??? And on the map you can see some strange pond ... what is there? sewerage??? I'm waiting for an answer until March 14 .... if it doesn't bother you)))
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 8 answers
All questions
UAE
more