Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
203 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
How much more vigilant has the police become since July 14th? I am traveling with a child and relatives are shocked as two females decided on this. (The tour was bought before, I don't want to lose money)
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Good day to all! Can you please tell me which building is better and which floor? And what number to ask immediately at the reception? Also interested in how the issue is resolved in this hotel to change the room, if something is not to your liking. We are going from 5 to 14 December 2016. How is the weather at this time? What clothes to take? How is it with the evening, entertainment, or advise where to go, what to see. Thanks for all the advice!
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
The total area of ​​the hotel is 400,000 sq.m.?? is that not a typo?
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who was recently in this hotel, please answer the following questions: 1. The quality of children's cuisine, is there pasta, soups and cereals? 2. What is the condition of the plumbing, air conditioning and beds? 3. Is children's animation good?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is it possible to rent a baby stroller at the hotel? If yes, how much does it cost?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I read about the concept of the hotel for the summer of 2013 and was horrified: No smoking in the room. Anyone aware of this issue? kind regards Teresa (non-smoking lady)
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more