Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
128 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
I read that tourists are taken to a hammam in some kind of shopping center. Can you tell me which one and where is it located?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I meet conflicting information on various sites about tennis courts. Somewhere it is written that both courts and equipment (racquets and balls) are free, somewhere - that the courts are free, but you have to pay for equipment rental. Somewhere - that everything is paid) Tell me who used it, where is the truth?) And if it's paid - then how much does it cost. And also how realistic it is to play there: the presence / absence of free space, the quality of the court itself, etc. Thank you all for your replies)
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Which rooms are better in the building or in the bungalow? And which rooms are closer to the sea and the pool? Maybe there is some other useful information. All in all I'm interested. Thanks to everyone who is not too lazy to write an answer! Reply
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
we are traveling with a five-year-old child .... and now we are afraid of the sea, how is the situation and is there any panic in the hotel?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon, we are going to relax in this hotel in the fall together with my husband. On the map, this hotel is the last one from the airport. Tell me, is there entertainment near the hotel or is it better to go to the city center? If you go, tell me how much a taxi costs?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more