Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
134 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
I read somewhere that all the rooms on the first floor are old, the second and third are bright and new. Is it so? Perhaps there is some difference between buildings and floors. The room was booked by a bankbed. Here, I think, where he asks on arrival to get a bright and new room. Thanks in advance for the tour.
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
First question :) Which one to choose - SUNRISE GARDEN BEACH RESORT 5* or SUNRISE MAMLOUK SENTIDO PALACE RESORT & SPA 5*?? And the second question :) In addition to ANEX TOUR, which tour operators work with these hotels????
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon! We are going to this hotel in October, tell me, please, which buildings are located between the sea and the restaurant?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Dear Sirs, please tell me which hotel is better to go to rest: Sunris Garden Beach Resort 5 bkb Sunris Mamlqk Beach 5. My husband and I are going in early September. For 10 days. Interested in animation and food. How big is the territory. What you need to know in this hotel. I beg you please tell me?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Please help me choose a hotel. My boyfriend and I are going to travel in mid-October. I would like a convenient beach, quality food, the sea nearby, so that it would not be super youthful, but more calm, but still not with pensioners)))))))) More considering Hurghada. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
me and my girlfriend and two children aged 6 and 7 choose a hotel with water slides) so we can’t decide which is better? Sunrise Mamlouk Palace Resort 5 * or Sunrise Garden Beach 5 *?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
talking about vacation
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! We are going to 18.02.2012 we do not know which hotel to choose Mamluk or Garden. Who was there please tell me. They say that some 4 *, and some 5 *. And what kind of bracelets do they wear? Heard about yellow VIPs? Explain plz.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Maybe it makes sense to take rackets with you?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more