Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
132 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Hello! We are going to the Titanic 18,01,12. I read the reviews ... funny and different)) well, we are going with a positive .... the only questions are, the end of January, will we die?)) and it’s still not clear, in this Are there no bathrobes and slippers in the hotel? carry with you? tell pliz about excursions, where to go, where to take
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 50 answers
What is the difference between a femoli number and a standart number?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, please, how much do children's masks, flippers, sand kits, slippers for corals cost - the minimum price - well, I really don’t want to drag all this ....
We are going to go with two children 3 and 10 years old in June. In principle, everything suits. We are worried that children will not be able to swim near the shore.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! We fly for the first time to this hotel this weekend ... Tell me how many liters of alcohol can I bring into Egypt ??? And which restaurant is better to choose, where is the menu more diverse?
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 54 answers
I'm going with a child of 3.8 g in June, I read reviews that the sea is a little bit lower at low tide. Can you please tell me if the tide is always low or at a certain time of the day? And can you swim in the evening? what time does the beach close?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Who came from Egypt, tell me how the situation is, we are flying in two days with a small child to Hurghada, we don’t know what to do????
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
how much does it cost to stay for 7 days
Can you tell me if there are bracelets in the hotel now? A friend had a rest two years ago, there were no bracelets. This is important, thanks in advance.
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more