Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
47 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
And then I read somewhere that the services of the aquatic center are paid. And in Titanic Beach there are 8 slides for free in Titanic Palace 12. Now we need to figure it out
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, how are things really going there?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon, which hotel's beach is used by holidaymakers at the Dessole Titanic Aqua Park Resort?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
ARE CHILDREN FROM 1.5 YEARS OLD IN THE PRESENCE OF PARENTS ON THE CHILDREN'S SLIDES?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
smorozenko Today at 10:57 Who was recently, tell me what's going on with the renovation at the hotel, there is an announcement on the Tez tour website, construction work is underway. Thanks. Question about the hotel Titanic Aqua Park
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, these 2 hotels Titanic Palace Resort & Spa 5 * and Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park 5 * represent one complex, as I understand it. But Titanic Aqua Park & ​​Resort 4 *, does it belong to them, or not? Its location, according to the description, is about the same. I can't figure it out, please help!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
how is the sea? at low tide and high tide??? I read in some reviews, but at low tide, the sea is very far away (800 meters) .... please tell me who knows if this is so, it seems too far ... thanks in advance for the answers
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
our family does not have much money, we want to go there together.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more