Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
61 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
I hope to help :) For a very fast help))) I'm booking a deluxe sea view room. Doubts crept in - in which buildings (according to the hotel map) are these rooms located? The hotel is silent, like partisans. I have to book a tour tomorrow... I really hope someone can give me some advice! I would be extremely grateful for your help!
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me if special shoes are required to enter the sea? And yet, friends are traveling with us, who are in Egypt for the first time, they don’t have snorkel masks, respectively, where to buy masks and how much do they cost?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me, is there a gentle and safe entrance to the sea? The child is 4 years old.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Please tell me if it is possible to get to Dutik upon arrival in Hurghada, because the airport website says that it is located only in the departure zone.
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
A big hello to all. I appeal to the tourists who rested in this hotel, my husband and I plan to have a rest there soon, but unfortunately we didn’t find all the information on the Internet. So all hope is on you! (if yes, is it paid or not, and how much is it approximately)? 2. is there a heated pool in the hotel (open or closed) 3. is there a disco in the hotel? at lunch and dinner)? 5. Has anyone gone to the hotel from the Coral company, if so, is the guide normal?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We are going to this hotel for the first time. Suitable for divers Is there a dive club on site???
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
WHO WAS IN THE HOTEL AND WHO IS GOING TO GO HERE, WHICH BODY IS BETTER TO TAKE AND WHAT ROOMS?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 27 answers
All questions
UAE
more