Questions about Albatros Citadel Resort Sahl Hasheesh 5*Places and entertainment

Current tours to this hotel
Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
195 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Request to everyone who was in the Citadel, or just knows the answer. 1. Do they make natural coffee in the lobby bar, beach bars, main restaurant? A very important question for a wife who drinks natural coffee / cappuccino in the morning and throughout the day. Is it free with UAI? 2. Regarding food and seafood. As I understand it, only a seafood restaurant is paid. Do other restaurants serve seafood such as: shrimp, squid, octopus, sea cocktails? 3. Do you serve packaged juices in the main restaurant and beach bars? Specifically interested in mango juice. 4. Is there a free/paid computer service at the hotel? I want to transfer photos of the underwater world from one card to another, through a computer. 5. Explain in more detail about the work of restaurants and their menus. Thanks everyone
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
I'm putting together a wardrobe. Tourists write that the restaurants of this hotel, especially a la carte, have a dress code. Well, somehow shoes with heels suggest themselves to the dress. But again, they write that walking on them in this hotel is not comme il faut, you can break your legs on the coral "sidewalks". What, and I won’t get to the restaurant from the building? Don't take it at all?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
We are flying to Egypt on March 21, I would like to know if there are any riots in the resort areas. It's scary to go with children to where they shoot.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
I dream of diving ... I swam only with a mask ... tell me who is more experienced
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
Is there a diving center on site??? Or maybe there is something nearby with whom to dive ...
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Can you tell me, please, who was in that hotel for Christmas dinner? We will be there from 24-25 just in time for the holiday. I would like to know where and how it goes?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Can you please tell me if drinking water is available there? I heard that in Egypt water is worth its weight in gold and in hotels you have to pay 2-3 USD for it. for a bottle! Is it so?
15 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
All questions
UAE
more