Get the best price from travel agents
  Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
195 subscribers will be
notified of the issue

More about Egypt
Interested in boat trips and their price from the Citadel Azur hotel itself. It is especially interesting how much the yacht costs individually for one company. I didn't find anything on their website. Write, please, who bought.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 22 answers
Tell me, which water park is better to buy an excursion? Terrible slides in closed pipes are of no interest, there are no extreme sportsmen, there are children under 10 years old, not very brave men and completely shy aunts. Where are the best rides, sea, beach, infrastructure? Sunset in the sea is also important, purely for swimming, the reef is not needed, there is a home. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Please tell me if there are excursions to Luxor from the hotel, how much it costs, how long it takes. Are there souvenir shops, jewelry, a pharmacy and a related goods store (tanning products, shampoos, etc.) in the hotel. What can I do to have fun in the evening? Thanks for the answer.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
is there a bus from the hotel?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
What are the romantic places to visit in Hurghada? Maybe there are evening boat trips? Who has such suggestions? And what is their approximate cost?
15 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
All questions
UAE
more